All New P-51 Bike Company (“P-51”) Bullet e-bikes (the Bullet”), and their individual Covered Components (as defined herein), are protected against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for one (1) year after receipt of the Bullet by the customer (the “Warranty Period”). This Limited Warranty is only applicable to United States Bullet purchases and in accordance with the following terms:
- This Limited Warranty is only valid for the original purchaser of a P-51 Bullet from the P-51 website or a certified dealer. The Warranty Period begins upon receipt of the Bullet and will end immediately upon either sale or transfer of the Bullet or the warranty period ending, Which ever come first. This Warranty will not at any point be able to be transferred to a new owner or transferee of the Bullet.
- The Limited Warranty is expressly limited to the replacement or repair of at the following Covered Components: Defective lithium ion battery (the “Battery”), frame, forks, stem, handlebar, headset, brakes, lights, bottom bracket, crank set, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, derailleur, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, LCD display, kickstand, reflectors and hardware (each a “Covered Component”).
- During the Warranty Period the Cover Components are warranted to be free from defects in materials and/or workmanship.
This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover
- Normal wear and tear during use of any Covered Component.
- These normal wear and tear parts are including without limitation seats, tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain and spokes).
- Any damage or defects to Covered Components resulting from failure to follow instructions in the Bullet owner’s manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the Bullet as sold, operator error, water damage, extreme riding, off-roading, stunt riding, or improper follow-up maintenance.
- For the avoidance of doubt, P-51 will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
- The Battery is not warranted from damage resulting from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
- Any products sold by P-51 that is not a Bullet.
DETERMINING WHETHER DAMAGE OR DEFECT TO A BULLET OR COVERED COMPONENT IS PROTECTED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF P-51.
Shipping damage claims are very time sensitive and it is the purchasers responsibility to inspect their Bullet immediately upon delivery for damages.
Damage during shipping to a Covered Component is not covered by this Limited Warranty, but P-51 will replace such damaged Covered Components if you:
- Notify P-51 of a Covered Component damaged in the shipping process within thirty (30) days of your receipt of the Bullet.
- Provide P-51 with a dated picture of the damaged Covered Component.
- Return all original packaging and paperwork included with the MODEL; and
- Note any immediately recognizable damage on the shipper’s Bill of Lading prior to signing off on the shipment.
USING INDEPENDANT SHIPPING
If you choose to set up your own independent shipping method, such as use of a freight forwarder or other similar service, P-51 will not replace any Covered Components damaged during such shipping method.
Credit Card Chargebacks
If any Bullet purchase becomes subject to a credit card chargeback in any amount, and you are still in possession of the Bullet, then this Limited Warranty shall be invalidated until the credit card chargeback has been resolved.
P-51 WILL NOT REPLACE ANY COVERED COMPONENT UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WITHOUT FIRST SEEING PHOTOS OR VIDEO OF THE DAMAGED COVERED COMPONENT.
In order to exercise this Limited Warranty for a Covered Component, you must:
- Contact the P-51 Technical Support team through this the Contact Portal or at Team@P-51bikes.com. Our support team will work with you on the problem with your Bullet to help identify potential simple fixes.
- If the Support team can’t find a simple fix and determines that a Covered Component must be replaced, they will provide you with a set of instructions for returning the defective Covered Component and receiving the replacement.
- Once the replacement Covered Component is received, the Support team will also assist in determining how to replace or install the new Covered Component onto your Bullet.
- You will be responsible for shipping costs associated with returning a Covered Component, unless P-51 agrees in writing to pay for such shipping costs. Replacement Covered Components under this Limited Warranty shall only be shipped to the address of the original purchaser.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND P-51’S ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. P-51’S LIABILITY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE Bullet, NOR SHALL P-51 UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, P-51 DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE FOR THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.